There are several reasons why a transaction can be rejected. We understand that some of them may seem obvious, but in 70% of cases they cause a transaction to be rejected.
A list of common reasons why payments fail:
• Wrong credit card number/expiration date/billing address
• Your card has expired
• Your card reached the maximum number of transactions allowed in a certain period
• Your credit card limit was reached (insufficient funds)
• The payment exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single transaction
• Your card is not authorized to make online transactions
If you fixed one of the issues described above, you can try to make a transaction with the same card again. In case that did not help, you can try to use an alternative card or payment method.
In other cases, we recommend contacting the bank representative to find out what could cause the issue. The number of bank support can be usually found on the back side of your card.
Please note. For the payments, we accept only Visa / MasterCard types of cards. Also, you can you wire transfers. If needed, please contact your personal manager and we would be more than happy to provide you with payment details.
Sometimes it happens that the above-highlighted recommendations do not give a fix of your issue. In such scenario please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe in detailed way your problem. You can also add a screenshot of the error or record a video for clarity, and we will find a quick solution shortly.